West Plains Bank and Trust Company celebrates 140 years in banking
Thu, 04/13/2023 - 3:42pm admin
Daily $140 cash drawing at each location, April 10-14
West Plains Bank and Trust Company is celebrating 140 years in banking. The doors of the oldest continually operated business in the area opened to customers in 1883 in Downtown West Plains, MO.
A daily cash giveaway at all branches in West Plains, Mountain View, Willow Springs, and Houston, is planned for this week April 10-14, 2023. “The trust our customers have placed in our bank to meet their financial needs has helped us reach this milestone. We want to include them in the celebration by allowing anyone who comes into a branch to complete a transaction to register for a chance to win $140 cash. We will draw one winner, each day, at each branch. All registrations will remain in the drawing the full week of the promotion.”
Official rules for the promotion, also available at West Plains Bank and Trust Company branches, are:
- Daily drawings for $140 per day, per branch will be held April 10-14, 2023 (all branches in West Plains, Mountain View, Willow Springs and Houston, MO)
- Anyone who completes a transaction (cashes a check, makes a deposit, makes a loan payment, signs on a loan, opens a new account, etc.) will be eligible to enter the drawing.
- All entries will remain in the drawing for the entire week. One winner will be drawn each day at each location.
- Winners will be contacted and must collect the cash prize from the branch where he/she registered.
- Employees of West Plains Bank and Trust Company and close relatives are excluded from registering for the drawings.
West Plains Bank and Trust Company opened its doors to customers in 1883 and is the oldest continually operating business in the area.